Thursday, April 28, 2011

VLV: VERVE April 2011

Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.

Benjamin Franklin quotes

Here are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein



Hello There!
It is Thursday, and I heard that it will be in the 70 degr. So happy for that, I thought is was global cooling... well almost:))

I adore VLV, VERVE and JULEE and more Julee:)) I wish I could play all, all the time. Honestly there is so much I love in stamping, in sewing, in jewel making, gardening, baking and so so so much more...

Here are all my cards:

(VERVE }~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{VERVE}
CARD # 1:
Happy BD:

I ***A* D* O* R* E*** these flowers! my very favorite!


{VERVE}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{VERVE}

Card #2:
Happy BD!

Close up:

an other one:

{VERVE} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{VERVE}
Card# 3
THANKS:
Hand made paper flower, with glitter:

{VERVE}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{VERVE}

Card#4 is 100% dedicated to my son who became 8 years old... what happened with time...
Happy Birthday (belated card, we had a small party:)
More about the flower arrangement later:
Here( later)

To my superstar!

lots of glitter!!!

All together:

{VERVE}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{VERVE}



That is all for today! Happy VERVE! HAPPY SPRING!! Happy Life!!!
CHEERS:))





VERVE Sketches:








No comments: