Monday, April 11, 2011

For your Inspiration: THANK YOU!


Hi there, and welcome on Creativepearltouch!

Hope all is well!
For Your Inspiration, I love this name don't you? Thank You card for a friend, just what I need.

Sunny Sankari, is guest designer here, and when I saw the mountains, and the Sun... had to play along!

I love this picture, is amazing and bright. The mountains, the plants, the huge homes! The space, just love this. I lived on the mountain, and it is an amazing experience to live there, almost want to pack and go back... My favorite is the Sun, the way the sun comes up each morning, that is a magical moment!


...and I came up with this:


thank you!
That is the sun:
Here is the whole card:

I {heart} the flowers. in the back ground you can see the mountains, I colored them in aqua.
While making this card, I was thinking to give this to a dear friend who does such wonderful devotional work for our Temple.
Cannot wait to give it to here. Than you dearest Monica di!
From an angle:
How it is made:
~Paper bassill
~Ink
~Ribbon
~Bling
~Stamp: stem from S U
~MS Grass punch
~Liquid pearls


Thank you so much for stopping here today!
Enjoy spring and Love.
Cheers!








6 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow, its so pretty. I like it.

Brenda said...

Wow! What a beautiful and thoughtful interpretation of this photo! Thanks for playing at FYI, and I hope to see you again!

StephC said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love your interpretation of the photo. So glad you joined us at FYI this week!

mama kar said...

WOW! It's beautiful...thank you soooo much, dear Radha! It means a lot to me.God Bless!

dstandard said...

This is such a beautiful card! Truly inspiring! Thanks for playing at For Your Inspiration!

Wanda Cullen said...

You really showcased so many of the wonderful characteristics of the inspiration photo! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at FYI!