Friday, December 2, 2011

A Handmade Christmas: Christmas Blessings with a mobile




A Handmade Christmas 
with a Mobile!

Hello again!

I love my kids, I know, all moms do...each Christmas I think is a  gift, special to all, to me it means spiritual time, a time to reflect, grateful moments,  to be thankful  for all the good. I wanted  to make it special for our kids... one day they will grow up, and it happens in front our eyes !
So I made a mobile, with their names, on the  top I  added  a Christmas tree; below  a heart{LOVE}!
The Christmas tree  has : Christmas Blessings, with VERVE( I love this font!!!) If I could type it  loud , I would hehehe:)) Then our first child's name: Kishan, then Narayani our 2ND, then our  younger one: Budhil. I closed the mobile with the Heart on that "LOVE". The names of the kids and "Love" are  with MS- letters.

I altered each part with much thoughts!!! liquid pearls, spellbinders, blings some letters are cut out to make them pop out, like a 3D, because my girls name  was way to long... the Tree has some cut out leaves a hand made flower.

The mobile:
{This project is  made for my family, & lt rocks! the kids loves it}


Again:



The tree:


Kishan:



Narayani:

Budhil:



LOVE:


The mobile hanging from the ceiling, my pic from beneath:)




A Christmas Gift  made for our kids; They are  enjoying it each moment, and their mom made it with love:)


The top part of the mobile:



HOW IT IS MADE:
-Cards stock
-Papers
-Spellbinders
-VERVE stamps: Christmas Blessings( my only one stamps from Verve!!)
-Strings
-Liquid pearls
-Flowers
-Blings
-MS-Letters
-Ink



~
Grateful/ Spiritual moments/Family
~
ENJOY and Cheers!!!























3 comments:

Davi said...

Very cool mobile obviously made with love! Im sure your children love it :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fantastic project! Love the colors

Janelle Stollfus said...

Beautiful mobile! A good memory for your children.