Thursday, June 2, 2011

You have taught our kids

“The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.”
~Khalil Gibran

“A true disciple shows his appreciation by reaching further than his teacher.”
~Aristotle


“Bitter are the roots of study, but how sweet their fruit.”
~Cato

“Teach the children so that it will not be necessary to teach the adults.”
~Abraham Lincoln

Happy Thursday!
Truly blessed, feeling grateful, for many reasons:) and with so much on my mind... like luggage for now.... I got 4 quotes... Teaching does it for me!
I love to give my gratitude & thankfulness to teachers.
After all they not only teaches their subjects but also teach: etiquette, how to be social, behaviour, and so much more...
Here is what I made:

"You have taught
our kids!
Thank You!
#1
Thank you, with VERVE!!!
I love playing with the verve flowers, I made them pop out, and they came out Gorgeous!
#2
#3
#4
#5
"You have ENRICHED
our kids,
Thank You!"
#6


#7
A close look at the Verve flowers:

#8
#9
"YOU Rock
Thank YOU!"
I colored it Pink and yellow:
How it is made:
*Card stock
*RT-designs (ME)
*Verve stamps, I love those verve flowers
*Bling
*Embossing folders
*Ink
*Liquid pearls
*Flowers
*Jewel tread
*Ribbons
*Punches
*Stamps: THANK YOU!!!

I truly feel very thankful to have great teachers for our kids. It means a lot for us.
God bless all those who are teachers, may they are always are blessed!

Thank You so much,

Cheers,

Radha



2 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow lovely creations Radha.

Gopi said...

Such a beautiful set of cards. My favorite is the pink/yellow #9. Thanks for sharing!

I'm following your blog and via ICR. Glad to meet an Indian artist in the states :)

Please stop by my blog when you have a moment...
http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com