Monday, May 16, 2011

Wishing...

I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.”

Rabindranath Tagore quote



Hello !

I made this for two dear friends of our, moving to a new place, will miss my friends!
They are true wealth, always there to help, and a beautiful heart:

Dearest Didi and family!


Wishing you and your family

all the best!

Thank you for

who you

are!

{HEART}


Both cards here:

I created the font, and printed out on card stock, after that it is all magical with Spellbinder!

Card #1:

Card #2:


How it made:
*Card stock
*Paper
*Bling
*pearl
*Ink
*Spellbinder
*Punches
*Ribbons
*Liquid pearls
*Chancery Font an Zapfino Font

2 comments:

Ash said...

Love the paisley DP for BG..... Looks very complimenting..... :)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

PJ said...

Hi radha
found u through ICR
this is superb !!
love the details sply the intricate paisley .....
i follow u frm
http://lightboxcreative.blogspot.com/
Do drop by some time
im also having a giveaway of all things handmade.
Love
Pooja