Friday, January 21, 2011

Laura & Kazan: a Fond Farewell:((


Friends are Flowers in the Garden of Life

A Fond Farewell just for 2 S4U, and this is not an easy type for me:((
You are both an inspiration for me! And always will be! I love your both blogs and love your thoughts; Keep the good work and what ever you both have as goals...may you achieve! God bless you and your family.
In the Universe of Creation you both made a huge remark! All the inspirations, the sketches; You do not realize this but you got out the best out of me...:)) witch is a good point:))) yeah!
But I still hope that 2S4U will live, IN MY HEART!
I'm not good t Goodbyes, and I hope to see u, and meet u once! Much love to u both snob snob:((((


Thank you so much you all for visiting my blog, but please say a huge THANK YOU to Kazan and Laura!!!

Thank you!!!
Cheers.
Below you can see the projects, and how it is made:

In honor of you both, and 2S4U here is what I have:

Based on Kazan's sketch:

Hugs :

Hugs:))


Friends are in deed flowers!



This is how the card looks like:





Laura's sketch:
see how the hearts flowing out...





The whole card:




How it is made:
Card stock: GP/ Bazzill dotted
Embossing folder Divine swirl and seeing spot
Spellbinder: Oval beaded
Ink: Tuxedo-black Memento
Punch: MS
Stickers
Paint: Liquid pearls + Polymark
Ribbons: May arts
Color: Tombo and MS pencil color.
Blings
Stamps: Clear Poly and Just Right











2S4U for ever!!!!
Cheers to two wonderful ladies!!!!










No comments: