Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year Happy Happy 2011

May you have love that never ends, lots of money and lots of friends. Health be yours, whatever you do and may God send many blessings to you.

Irish Blessings quotes

Such a great day, to look back, to look in the mirror of life and reflect on all the good, life has given us... I'm truly thankful...for what I have... and looking forward for a happy 2011.


Here is a card I made it is very simple, spellbinder, card stock, paper, stickers, TE-stamps, P-clear stamp: Happy new year. The glaze is an addition to the "gift-wrap-stamp" so that it kind of pops out, it is a cute card in real.

Some liquid pearls & Ink. I love to be simple.. no not really in card making:)) but end of the year, it is like a last mint action:

Say it with a card!



A close look:



The glaze:


With this card I made some little aprons for my little girls friends!



here the X-mas look:

... and one little dress for one of my little angel!



It was really easy to make. I have a lot of fun, creating and packing. Most of all when I create I love to hand made stuff and give, from the heart!

Hope they will love it.

Wishing all of you a very happy new year filled with Health, happiness, joy, bliss and lots of fulfillment!!

Lots of love

CHEERS!!!!

No comments: