Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mojo 137: Mom you are a STAR!


A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking

Helen Rice quotes


Glad you came here, thank you, thank you!

Shall we take a moment and adore our moms? They are always there... I didn't know what mom meant, until my first child was born... Thant moment Changed my whole vision! Mom meant so much more then anything... I do not know how words can express mom... they are divine... HAPPY Mom's day to all!

Mojo thank you so much for a wonderful sketch! You know I love my mojo right? But you also know I adore Verve:))

Here is the creation:

I used all simple stuff:)) and had so much fun making this.
Card is made with:
-card stock
-paper
-pearls
-Spellbinders
-Ink
-sticklers

Thanks for stopping by:))
Have a wonderful time with mom!


2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Very pretty and love the bling! Great job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love it!