Thursday, April 22, 2010

2s4u...Follow your heart, Happy BD !!

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.



Happy happy Saturday.

By now you all know how much I love 2S4U. When I look at 2S4U, I think:
Yes, love you ladies!

It is celebrating-week here, so now I have the time to put my creations up:))
A Birth day Creation:
The bonus sketch:

Creation here:


How it is made:
-Card stock
-Paper
-Heart Punch/ border punch
-Swirls
-Spell binders
-Just Right
-Ribbon
-Liquid Pearls
-Ink

It was so much fun making this!
Thank you all for stopping here!
True THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura